StoxPlus changes its name to FiinGroup

April 11, 2019 | 08:00
(0) user say
StoxPlus, a leading financial and business information service company in Vietnam, announced today that its corporate name was changed to FiinGroup.
stoxplus changes its name to fiingroup
The new brand FiinGroup reflects the company’s growth strategy, vision and signals expansion

The move is part of the company’s strategic rebranding initiative. As its various product platforms have been named FiinPro, FiinTrade, FiinConnex, FiinGate, FiinTek, and so on, the name change will better express its family of products and services.

“StoxPlus has over a decade of expertise as a local financial information vendor. The name change reflects our ambition to expand into new areas of expertise, including risk-based data platforms, corporate scoring, credit rating, and other premium services to serve local and foreign customers across industries, beyond the financial sector,” said Thuan Nguyen, chairman and chief executive officer of maiden FiinGroup.

The shareholder structure remains unchanged. FiinGroup’s strategic partners, NIKKEI Inc. and QUICK Corp., have a combined ownership of 35.1 per cent, and the remaining 64.9 per cent is owned by the management.

Its new name and brand identity signify FiinGroup’s mission to “Enlighten the Market.”

Its new name and brand identity signify FiinGroup’s mission to “Enlighten the Market.”

The company is committed to continuous investment in core database and innovation with useful data analytics platforms to better support the capital market and trade flows in Vietnam and between Vietnam and the world.

Founded in 2008, FiinGroup (previously StoxPlus) is the leading Vietnamese integrated service provider of financial data, business information, industry research, and other premium services.

The company has built up various data and analytics platforms based on its comprehensive, highly accurate, and first-class financial database covering stocks, bonds, industries, IPOs, M&A, and macroeconomic indicators.

The company is currently serving thousands of local and foreign financial institutions, including securities companies, fund management firms, banks, finance companies, insurance firms, and various local and global institutional investors.

Moreover, FiinGroup has applied advanced technologies in data-mining and research automation to analyse hundreds of thousands of private companies with various services from standard factsheet, credit report to insightful research report.

The products help customers to draw lucid data-driven decisions in bolstering revenue, managing risks, lowering cost, and transforming their business.

FiinGroup currently has close to 100 staff including data analysts, business analysts, market researchers, IT engineers, and product developers working at both its headquarters in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City branch.

By Hai Yen

What the stars mean:

★ Poor ★ ★ Promising ★★★ Good ★★★★ Very good ★★★★★ Exceptional