The shifting expectations of the current and future workforce are quickly reshaping how organisations operate. With the future of work upon us, business leaders, HR practitioners, and even CEOs are now thrust into the limelight to lead workforce changes within the business. So, what can we do to keep up with this new reality, be future-ready, and stay ahead of the changing game?
|C-suite speaker lineup at Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019 |
Hosted by Talentnet Corporation in association with the Newspaper of Labor & Social Affairs, Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019 brings together the largest gathering of CEOs discussing strategic human capital insights for tomorrow, shedding new light on the collaboration between business strategy and people management. Some of the prominent C-suite speakers include:
- Ganesan Ampalavanar, managing director, Nestlé Vietnam;
- Neo Gim Siong Bennett, general director, Sabeco;
- James Dong, CEO, Lazada Vietnam & Thailand;
- Andy Han Suk Jung, CEO, SonKim Land;
- Huynh Huu Khang, general director, FWD Vietnam;
- Tran Trong Kien, founder and chairman, Thien Minh Group;
- Melissa Nguyen, country head of Customer Solutions, Google Vietnam & Thailand;
- Huong Pham, general director, Fushan Technology Vietnam;
- Dam Bich Thuy, founding president, Fulbright University Vietnam.
Participants at the event will have the opportunity to hear first-hand what leading CEOs are doing to future-proof their workforce, unleash the power of human potential, and drive business success with a people-matter approach. Besides, the conference’s prime focus will be also on the challenges currently confronting C-suite management, how leaders need to adapt to the fast-changing business landscape, as well as CEOs’ biggest priorities to sustain business growth in the era of continuous change. Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- C-vision board: The new rulebook for people development;
- The biggest challenge of going digitalisation: Our workforce;
- High-tech and high-touch in leadership;
- The forward-thinking approach to human capital strategy.
Taking place on November 21, 2019 at GEM Center, Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019 is not just an event, but an opportunity to set the agenda right for the exciting time that lies ahead.
Vietnam HR Awards Forum is a biennial executive seminar of Vietnam HR Awards hosted by Talentnet Corporation in association with the Newspaper of Labour and Social Affairs since 2015. Accompanying the event are sponsors such as SeABank, FWD, SonKim Land, TrueMoney, and Singapore Human Resource Institute (SHRI).
Vietnam HR Awards Forum 2019 is taking place on November 21, 2019 at GEM Center (8 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City).
For more information, please visit the Vietnam HR Awards Forum website.