|VIR organises a talk show to discuss empowering women in business |
The talk show will take place at 9-11am on March 8 and be livestreamed on baodautu.vn and VIR’s Facebook fanpages.
At the event, managers and representatives of social and international organisations, together with business leaders, will assess gender equality activities and share experiences to support female workers and disadvantaged women.
The participants will also make appropriate recommendations to help businesses set standards and establish a fair working environment, supporting women to improve their position in business startups, thereby contributing to promoting social and sustainable development.
The talk show will see the participation of:
- Bui Thi Thu Thuy, deputy director of the Enterprise Development Department at the Ministry of Planning and Investment
- Vu Thị Quynh Anh, deputy team leader at The Gender Responsive Equitable Agriculture and Tourism
- Le Quang Binh, director of the social enterprise ECUE
- Dinh Thi Thuy Hoai, executive director of the Vietnam Business Coalition for Women’s Empowerment
- My Holland, training vice-chair of the Women in Business Sector Committee, EuroCham Vietnam
Besides, there will be representatives from Muong Thanh, AEON, Minh Cuong among others.
By Oanh Nguyen