With almost three decades of experience in Vietnam’s premium real estate industry, SonKim Land has redefined luxury living with a resplendent array of developments, including The Metropole Thu Thiem, Serenity Sky Villas, and The Nassim, bringing new and unique living experiences to an upscale, successful clientele of entrepreneurs, intellectuals and patrons of the arts.
In the same vein, The 9 Stellars marks a new chapter in SonKim Land’s journey of innovation with the vision of creating a smart township to establish a foothold in the future cityscape of Vietnam.
Situated in the heart of Thu Duc along the frontage of Hoang Huu Nam street, with a total land area of 16.5ha, The 9 Stellars inherits the ever-modernising infrastructure underlaying the area, providing a firm foundation for the conception of an innovative metropolis rivalling that of many other smart cities in the world.
The 9 Stellars largely benefits from its seamless connections to the major transport lines of Thu Duc, namely the Long Thanh depot of the Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro route, the Hanoi Highway, and the Ho Chi Minh City-Long Thanh-Dau Giay Expressway, and the planned Beltway 3. As such, residents of The 9 Stellars can effortlessly access the neighbouring areas, with just a 20-30 minutes commute away from the urban centre of District 1.
|The 9 Stellars marks a new chapter in SonKim Land’s journey of innovation with the vision of creating a smart township to establish a foothold in the future cityscape of Vietnam. |
To ensure a seamless and immaculate living experience, SonKim Land has partnered with the leading names in the real estate industry, namely NQH Architects, Land Sculptor (Thai landscape architecture firm), ADA (interior designer), and Qualcomm (Smart City developer and consultant).
With the resulting solid foundation, The 9 Stellars pioneers in integrating innovative technology into living spaces with the establishment of an IoT infrastructure from Qualcomm.
Residents can enjoy a vast range of conveniences and amenities, such as the smart parking system; inner autonomous transport system; all-encompassing information kiosks and automatic lighting system; AI-powered security system; and dedicated systems to monitor and detect changes in water and environmental quality; among others.
The Alpha – a new facet of The 9 Stellars
With 120 villas, 3,000 apartments, and office spaces, The Alpha is a new sought-after residential development from SonKim Land.
According to the developer, The Alpha is the next leading edge phase of The 9 Stellars development, offering an unparalleled, upscale living space seamlessly connected to the outdoor environment, with an unobstructed view of the verdant nature below and the clear sky beyond.
In an age when land is less plentiful than ever before, The Alpha as a part of The 9 Stellars stands out with a low urban density of only 28 per cent, with a vast area dedicated to luxurious residential amenities and an expansive living environment.
Moreover, with a lush 700ha swath of greeneries provided by History Ethnic & Cultural Park and Vietnam Golf & Country Club along with a tranquil 2ha lake, The 9 Stellars has been deemed a haven for those looking for a living space replete with nature.
Furthermore, The Alpha offers a range of basic amenities such as kitchen and cleaning appliances, furniture and door locks from renowned brands like Halefe and Kohler. Along with the sophisticated ecosystem of smart city solutions, The Alpha offers lasting residential values and an elevated lifestyle of comfort and repose.
Aside from inner area amenities such as schools, commercial centres, a central park, and a scenic lake view, residents of The Alpha can also enjoy integrated facilities such as infinity pools, gym, and spa areas, common rooms, sports courts, playgrounds, convenient stores, cafés, and restaurants, among others, with a smart security system that covers the entirety of the development.
Outside the bounds of The Alpha, residents are just 5-10 minutes away from a comprehensive array of enrichments and public facilities: prestigious grade schools and higher education institutions such as Fulbright University and others; as well as a shopping complex and healthcare centres.
In addition to this, payment promotions from SonKim Land will make owning an exclusive living space all the more easy for the prospective owner: customers are allowed an upfront payment of 25 per cent, and the remaining 75 per cent will be loaned by your bank with a grace period of interest from the date of disbursement until possession date.