Currently, QN LNG Power is making investment preparations for the construction of the Quang Ninh LNG Power Plant project.
In particular, the “Advisor for Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) according to International Standards” package needs to be prepared and implemented according to the overall progress of the project.
QN LNG Power would like to provide interested bidders with some information about the package, specifically as follows:
1. Project name: Quang Ninh LNG Power Plant
2. Name of the investor: Quang Ninh LNG Power JSC (QN LNG Power)
3. Address: Noi Hoang Tay Residential area, Hoang Que ward, Dong Trieu town, Quang Ninh province
4. Email: email@example.com
5. Construction location: Cam Thinh ward, Cam Pha city, Quang Ninh province
6. Investment objectives: Electricity trading and liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply for other consumers in the region
- Contribute to ensuring the rapid offset of capacity for the national electricity system in the coming years.
- Enhance power supply reliability, reduce losses caused by long-distance transmission, and improve power quality. Contribute to sharing the financial burden for the electricity sector with investments in the electricity industry's development.
- Satisfy environmental criteria, contribute to reducing greenhouse gas emissions, promote industries, transport, and services, and create more business opportunities for the locality.
7. General information about the project:
- Content and scope of investment: Investment and construction of a gas power plant with a designed capacity of 1500MW±10 per cent, two combined gas turbine units with an installed capacity of about 750MW±10 per cent each, including a 250,000 cubic metre onshore storage terminal, a regasification system, an LNG import terminal designed to receive 100,000DWT vessels, a 500kV switchyard, and other auxiliary systems.
- Grid connection: the plant is connected to the power grid at a voltage of 500kV through a 500kV transmission line from the plant's switchyard to the 500kV Quang Ninh substation. The connection point is at the plant's switchyard.
II. Brief description of the ESIA package
1. Package name: Advisor for Environmental and Social Impact Assessment according to International Standard
- Type of package: Providing consulting services
- Main content of the bidding package:
+ Develop an ESIA report in accordance with requirements of international credit institutions – the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the World Bank – and 4th edition Equator Principles (EP4).
+ Identify environmental and social impacts resulting from the project’s construction and operational activities.
+ Develop an Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP) in accordance with the requirements of international credit institutions (including the IFC and international banks) to submit to investors and international credit institutions for approval.
+ Develop an ESMP (e.g Livelihood Restoration Plan) to manage and identify the impact of the project's construction and operation in accordance with the guidelines of the IFC and international lenders.
+ Support the investor to present the ESIA/ESMP report to satisfy the lenders and financial advisors’ requirements.
2. Time to execute the contract: Expected to last for eight months from the signing date of the contract (not exceeding 10 months)
3. Capital sources: Equity capital and international credit loans
4. Form of contractor selection: Open bidding
5. Method of contractor selection: Encompassing two steps – pre-qualification of contractors and selection of contractors
6. Dossier requirements: The pre-qualification dossiers from the bidders need to meet all the following requirements:
- The bidder shall have experience (having executed a previous contract) in reviewing the local EIA and preparing the ESIA and supporting management plans for a thermal power plant in Asia-Pacific; and
- The bidder shall have experience providing consulting service for LNG receiving infrastructure (including dredging work) in Asia-Pacific; and
- The bidder shall have experience working with the ECA, IFC, and commercial banks adopting IFC guidelines and/or Equator Principles in Southeast Asia; and
- The bidder shall have experience in supporting land compensation, site clearance, and resettlement in Vietnam; and
- The language in the pre-qualification dossier must be English.
7. Time to submit the pre-qualification dossier to the investor: The bidder has to submit the pre-qualification dossier to the investor from 00:00 on August 1 to August 15. (GMT+7)
8. Submission method for pre-qualification dossier:
The bidder can submit the pre-qualification dossier by email or at the investor's office as follows:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- At: Floor 1, Vietnam Petroleum Institute Building, VPI, No. 167 Trung Kinh, Yen Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi.
Quang Ninh LNG Power JSC would like to invite interested bidders to submit the pre-qualification dossiers at the time and place mentioned above.
Tel: + 84988903136 (Eng/VN) ; Email: email@example.com
| ||Pre-qualification notice for the package “Advisor for ESIA according to International Standards” |
Quang Ninh LNG Power JSC (QN LNG Power) would like to inform interested bidders some information of the Package, specifically as follows.
| ||Second notice prequalification of the ESIA consulting bidding package in line with international standards |
Quang Ninh Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Power JSC (QN LNG Power) would like to inform interested bidders of the specifics of an investment package.