The event will be held on July 14 with the aim of providing readers and investors with the latest information on investment channels moving forward.
Session 1: Identify opportunities in traditional investment channels
Session 2: Opportunities and challenges for new investment channels
|VIR to host seminar on managing investments in a flexible environment
With the participation of local and international economic, financial, and property experts and lawyers, this special event will showcase the most relevant information and offer a deep analysis of affordable investment options that are both risky and offer potential.
Unstable global factors such as COVID-19, the conflict in Ukraine, and China's pandemic policy have caused a sharp increase in fuel prices and broken supply chains. At the same time, inflation is having a negative impact on many domestic and foreign economic activities and investors face difficulties as many funding channels become riskier.
However, from another perspective, investors are being forced to seek new ways to adapt and develop, transforming themselves in terms of governance and business methods. This creates new profitable opportunities for multiple investment channels.
Vietnamese businesses are no exception, and many are changing dynamically to cater to today's environment. A range of investment options from real estate and gold to stock exchanges and forex are becoming hotter as we continue through the second half of 2022.
Panel discussion 1:
1. Economist Dr. Le Xuan Nghia.
2. Tran Duc Anh, director of Macro Research and Investment Strategy, KB Securities Vietnam
3. Nguyen Van Ngoc, chairman of the board, RB Group
4. Nguyen Thi Hang Nga, deputy chief investment officer at Vietcombank Fund Management
Panel discussion 2:
1. Le Van Duong, partner at Indochine Counsel
2. Thai Viet Dung, Exness commercial director for Vietnam
3. Trinh Ngoc Duc, chairman of D.lion Media and Solutions
4. William Do, CEO of HOBBIT Investment
The half-day event will be broadcast live with multimedia coverage on VIR, its sister newspapers, and leading TV channels and media agencies. The event will take place from 8.30 to 11.45am at VIR’s headquarters at 47 Quan Thanh street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi.