Grant Thornton Vietnam’s seminar on business tax obligations and regulations will take place on August 9, 2018 at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City.
Grant Thornton Vietnam has a strong desire to support businesses in proactively complying with current regulations and optimising tax benefits, while maintaining the efficiency of operations, and it gives us pleasure to invite you to our 2018 Business Tax and Regulations Seminar.
Through this seminar, our professionals and well-known speakers will share significant updates and practical experience on managing Permanent Establishment risk through tax treaties, transfer pricing (TP), market opening, and other important tax policies in 2018 and 2019.
Our seminar will discuss the following topics:
- Managing permanent establishment risk through tax treaties;
- TP updates—Notable points on TP-compliant documents;
- Market openings which are more preferential than those in the WTO Commitments;
- Updates on Circular No.25/2018/TT-BTC dated March 16, 2018 issued by the Ministry of Finance; and
- Updates on the implementation of tax treaties between Vietnam and contracting countries.
It would be our pleasure to welcome participants from your company with an entry fee of VND650,000 per person.
To register, please contact Ms Huynh Anh at email@example.com or 0124 945 6766.