- Your Consultant
- Green Growth
Green manufacturing and green consumption are the global trends of development in recent year, Vietnam also goes green with various commitments on Net Zero emission as well as actions to reduce plastic wastes nationwide. Following up the global war on plastic, Vietnam Investment Review continues its series of non-plastic talk shows livestream in all its website and fanpage platforms at: vir.com.vn, baodautu.vn, and tinnhanhchungkhoan.vn.
|Talkshow Innovative Solutions & Substitutes for Single-use Plastic towards Green Consumption|
Talk show themed at “Innovative Solutions & Substitutes for Single-use Plastic towards Green Consumption” available from 9am on June 23, 2022.
Live: Talk show creates a chance for manufacturers and traders to discuss solutions on how to apply innovative solutions and find an effective way to substitute for single-use plastics in our daily life as well as to share hands in raising the public awareness towards green production and consumption.
Talk show speakers include:
• Le Viet Nga, Deputy director general, Domestic Markets Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade
• Vu Minh Ly, deputy director of the Communication Centre for Environmental Resources at the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
• Hoang Anh Tuan, Chairman of the Board, Tan Phu Joint Stock Company
• Nguyen Bang Lang, In charge of the Sustainable Development function at AEON Vietnam
• Hoang Thi Minh Ngoc, Chief growth officer, Cho Tot