|Forbes Vietnam has just announced the 50 most influential Vietnamese women this year |
Vinamilk general director Mai Kieu Lien, REE chairwoman Nguyen Thi Mai Thanh, PNJ chairwoman Cao Thi Ngoc Dung, and Vietjet general director Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao are the highlighted names from Forbes Vietnam’s top list.
Forbes Vietnam stated, “Woman leaders constantly present on the list shows their firm spirit and sphere of influence in the country.”
The influential women will be honoured at Forbes Vietnam Women’s Summit in May.
Forbes Vietnam’s top 50 most influential women in 2019 is organised to honour impressive women in politics, education and science, social activities, media, arts, and sports.
Vietnam’s 20 most influential women working in the field of business in 2019 (in alphabetical order):
• Cao Thi Ngoc Dung, chairwoman of the Management Board, Phu Nhuan Jewelry JSC (PNJ)
• Nguyen Bach Diep, general director, FPT Retail
• Tran Thi Dao, general director, Imexpharm JSC
• Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen, general director, May 10 JSC
• Thai Huong, founder, TH Group and deputy general director, Bac A Bank
• Truong Thi Le Khanh, chairwoman, Vinh Hoan JSC
• Nguyen Thi Nga, chairwoman, BRG Group
• Truong My Lan, chairwoman, Van Thinh Phat Group
• Mai Kieu Lien, general director, Vinamilk JSC
• Tran Thi Le, general director, NutiFood JSC
• Tran Thi Lam, chairwoman, Hoa Lam Group
• Tran Kim Lien, chairwoman and general director, Vinaseed JSC
• Luu Thi Tuyet Mai, chairwoman, Mesa Group
• Le Minh Trang, general director, Saigon Trade One Limited (Satra)
• Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, permanent chairwoman, HD Bank and general director, Vietjet Aviation JSC
• Le Hong Thuy Tien, general director, IPP Group
• Vu Thi Thuan, chairwoman of the management board, Traphaco JSC
• Ha Thu Thanh, chairwoman, Deloitte Vietnam Co., Ltd.
• Nguyen Thi Mai Thanh, chairwoman and general director, Refrigerator Electrical Engineering Corporation (REE)
• Nguyen Anh Tuyen, general director, Sanofi Vietnam